Huntersville Property Management
If you’re looking into obtaining an investment property in Huntersville, NC, the odds are that you are also considering property management. And if you’re not, you ought to be! From everyday maintenance to renter relationships, it can surely be quite overpowering. But the solution to maximizing your return on investment is letting a team of experts well informed in both the property management industry and the Huntersville area to help you.
When you get on board with Real Property Management Charlotte Metro, you will become a part of a reputable company. Our team is best recognized for our expertise in the Huntersville area, meaning we specialize in growing within the local market as well as getting to know the unique characteristics of your tenants. This allows you to enjoy the benefits of investing in Huntersville real estate while letting us take care of the nuts and bolts of property management.
Huntersville Property Management Services
Real Property Management Charlotte Metro’s residential property management services include:
- On-Going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- We do not believe in complexities, which is why we have customized our services to be uncomplicated. We provide only the best and professional, dependable property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with several rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution. With more than 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- You won’t ever have to fret about your property anymore. After signing on to be our partner, you will be provided with 24/7 online access to your property’s information. You will be kept in the loop with every particular information that is going on with your property–when it is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are needed. With RPM Charlotte Metro, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We have always kept our role as the best when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation imaginable with your Huntersville rental property. The bottom line is, our primary purpose is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is treated just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time, and you can focus your efforts on acquiring more properties and cultivating your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
Our main office is in Pineville, NC, and our other current services areas include:
Please note that we are not limited to the areas listed above; instead, we are ready to grow with you and your needs. We will always work with you regarding both your property and your tenants. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Contact Real Property Management Charlotte Metro
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at every stage of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your income—without interrupting your daily life.
If you are interested in having your Huntersville property managed by Real Property Management Charlotte Metro, have more questions, or want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 704-919-1344 today!
Life in Huntersville
Huntersville is a large suburban town in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, United States. A part of the Charlotte metropolitan area, the population was 46,773 at the 2010 census and had increased to 57,098 according to the 2018 census annual estimate, making Huntersville the 17th largest municipality in North Carolina. It is located 14 mi (23 km) north of Charlotte. The town also is known recreationally as a lake community because of its proximity to Lake Norman, a sizeable human-made lake created by Duke Power to serve the nuclear power plant, and Mountain Island Lake, a smaller human-made lake that is used as Charlotte’s city water source and located along the southwest border of Huntersville. The lakes attract both boaters and water-skiers from several surrounding states. Huntersville is also home to one private golf course, NorthStone Country Club; two Semi-Private courses in Skybrook Golf Club; and Birkdale Golf Course. These two courses are owned and operated by the IRI group and are a part of the 6-course Carolina Trail, where package deals are available.
Please call our office if you own a property in Huntersville!