Houses for Rent in Charlotte, NC from Real Property Management Charlotte Metro
Looking for your new home? Click on a property that interests you and apply online. We manage hundreds of rental homes all over the Charlotte Metro area. If you’re not sure where to start, contact our office and let our experienced staff assist you.
Rental Qualifications and Application Process
Required Information for Application
- Government-issued photo ID
- If currently employed, 2 most recent pay stubs (or most recent tax return if self-employed)
- If newly employed, please provide offer letter from new employer
- Pet photo (if applicable)
- Satisfactory rental history and landlord contact info for the last 3 years
- All adults aged 18+ must apply separately & each must pay a $75 application fee
Security Deposits and Admin Fees
- Security deposit is required prior to move-in. Amount of security deposit varies depending on property and rental rate. Security deposits are typically one month’s rent for qualified applicants.
- Applicants that do not meet satisfactory qualifying criteria may still be eligible for approval with higher security deposit if property qualifies. Please contact office for details.
Reasons for Non-Approval
- Evictions or unpaid balances due to landlords
- Credit score beneath 650
- Insufficient income (less than 2.5x the rent) and recent bankruptcies
- Unsatisfactory references
- Unqualified occupants, pets and/or vehicles may all serve as reasons for non-approval
Learn more by reading the Resident Selection Criteria segment of our application.